This is not a help page. The purpose of this page is to present the accessibility policy of the eu2022.insee.fr site and to define the general level of accessibility of the site in accordance with guidelines and legislation.
Audit status :
For now on, the site is not compliant with the RGAA framework.
What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website is a website that allows all users to easily access its content, including persons with disabilities and those using specialised software or equipment.
For instance, accessible sites enable users to:
– Browse using speech synthesis or refreshable braille displays (used in particular by blind or visually impaired users);
– Customise the display of the site according to their needs (font size, colour adjustment, etc.); and
– Browse without a mouse, by using only the keyboard or a touch screen.
Accessibility policy of the eu2022.insee.fr site
Insee takes great care to ensure the quality of its website. We are thus committed to make our websites accessible in accordance with the article 47 of the french law n°2005-12 of the 11th of february 2005.
Contact and feedback
If you have difficulty accessing any of our content or services, you can contact the site manager for an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another format.
You can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
This procedure is to be used in the following case:
You have alerted the webmaster about an accessibility issue that prevents you from accessing to some content or services and you didn’t receive a satisfying respond.
- Write to the Rights defender ;
- Write to the Rights defender delegate in your region ;
- Post mail (free, no postage stamp needed) :
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07
- Contact the Rights defender by phone : +33 9 69 39 00 00.